- We consider the Village Forest School to be a community, in which all members of the community are aware of, and considerate of, the wellbeing of the community as a whole.
- We rely on parents to apply judgement to the health of their children, and whether it is appropriate for them to attend the school on days when they are ill.
- If a child falls ill during the school day, the teaching staff will contact the child's parents, and make a recommendation as to whether the child can finish the school day, or needs to be collected early.
- All Village Forest School activities will be in compliance with current Italian regulations for the control of COVID-19.
- The children will spend the majority of their time outdoors in nature, the healthiest environment for them to be in.
- Mounting evidence points clearly to a low risk of COVID-19 transmission in a conventional school setting; and also to a low risk of child-to-adult transmission.
Please contact us if you would like further information on any elements of our health policy.